Home Forums Strength and Fitness Forum Food for 3 major meals Reply To: Food for 3 major meals

BR Srinivasan
Keymaster

Well, to talk about carbohydrates… let’s see…

The following are salient points here…

1) Carbohydrates are absolutely essential for your body…so, don’t STOP eating carbohydrates…
2) Get your carbohydrates from Vegetables, Protein and from Nuts…
3) Go for Complex Carbohydrates (such as Oats and Brown/Red/Unpolished rice)… avoid simple carbohydrates (polished white rice/chappathis etc) as a staple diet…

4) Eating your Carbohydrates (as advised above) along with your protein is good because, eating Carbohydrates increases your Insulin Response in your body… Which means, what you eat get absorbed more by your body. So, if you are eating Proteins along with your Carbs, then, they get absorbed more and get absorbed quicker by your body.

So, for all the above reasons, Carbohydrates are good… (essential in fact)…
Hope the above suggestions make sense !?

Let me know how it goes with your nutrition intake as well as with your exercise regimen, over the next couple of weeks.

Feel free to share in group, or if you wish to keep the communication private, then, please feel free to forward details direct to my whatsapp too (if that’s what you want to do)…

With this and add to this an active recovery schedule (as discussed in my suggestions earlier in the day)…you WILL GROW MUSCLE MASS ALL OVER YOUR BODY… Trust me… !!!!!!!