30 minutes BreakFast

Home Forums Strength and Fitness Forum 30 minutes BreakFast

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Please suggest a good breakfast Which I can prepare in 30 minutes and feel satisfied about it. I do strength training, so if you have breakfast ideas for complementing it, please let me know…

Right now I eat 2 cups of oats and 8 egg whites. That’s it for breakfast. I’m looking forward for your advice. I don’t take supplements

BR Srinivasan
    Keymaster

Well, for one thing Devine, don’t restrict yourself to egg whites. Please, please please, do eat the yolks too. And, no, they won’t cause you to get any fatter nor will it cause your ‘cholesterol numbers’ to go up.

What will go up is your strength. You could add an orange (not orange juice) to your breakfast. All put together, should make a WONDERFUL breakfast, that will keep you satiated (satisfied) quite well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

How many egg yolks would you recommend? I used to have 4 yolks. Later I started getting the bloated feeling . So I stopped consuming it…

BR Srinivasan
    Keymaster

4 boiled eggs, with yolks are good…I eat em… Every day (almost). No problem…The bloating is likely from something else (some other dairy, likely). Egg whites along with the yolk please ? (just making sure)

Yeah they do, along with more protein and many more extremely good nutrients. And that’s why you should eat em.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.