Remember, you CANNOT out-exercise a Bad Diet. So, NUTRITION is the MOST IMPORTANT aspect.
You can definitely reduce your Extra Belly Fat, just with Nutritional Intervention.
- Do NOT Skip any Meals
- Do NOT SKIP BREAKFAST (Yes, it is IMPORTANT…so, kind of repeating this)
- Leave a 4–5 hour Gap Between MEALS … NO SNACKING Whatsoever
- Ensure that you eat a Good Amount of Quality Protein with EVERY MEAL.
- Ensure that you eat a Good Amount of Quality Protein with your Breakfast (Again, yes, Emphasizing this)
- Eat your Dinner by 6 pm-7 pm. That is, try to complete your dinner, 4–5 hours before hitting the bed. DO NOT SNACK ON ANYTHING until your Breakfast the next morning. By ANYTHING, we mean ANYTHING (no peanuts, no milk, no apple…nothing).
Other than this,
- Portion Control
- Reduce (not Eliminate) your overall Carbohydrate Intake (especially Simple Carbohydrates).
- Keep up your Fiber Intake
- Eat ONLY when you are hungry. Hunger should be the ONLY reason you eat (AND, Follow ALL the guidelines above).
You WILL be able to Reduce your Excess Belly Fat, just following the above.