Home Forums Strength and Fitness Forum Food for 3 major meals Reply To: Food for 3 major meals

BR Srinivasan
Keymaster

Always a pleasure to answer your queries to the best extent I can… Of course, I am really passionate about this (Fitness / Strength Training and Conditioning for all demographics…basically, for ALL kinds of people)…

Well, as far as nutrition for you, I am assuming that you do not suffer from Diabetes, High BP or are not Overly Fat… If any of this is not true, let me know please… With that in mind, my suggestions for your nutrition would be…

Don’t get too hung up on the number of meals per day… In order to increase strength (and muscle mass) you need to EAT A LOT, especially PROTEIN. There is just no way around this.

Start of with a protein filled breakfast and be sure to include protein in ALL YOUR MEALS. As mentioned above, I would use as much home made cooking to get your proteins, as much as possible. So, include say at-least 4 eggs (boiled…or cooked in any way…but NOT raw)…in addition to some good complex carbohydrates, such as Oats…