Some points that will help you understand.
- Rest and Recovery is as much (if not more) important for you to get stronger, (and fitter and bigger.)
- You don’t not get Stronger in the Gym. It’s what happens Afterwards that gets you Strong (and fit…)
- So, proper Rest and Recover, as well as Proper Nutrition is of the Utmost Importance.
- How much times you will Deadlift and how much, will depend upon what your present status is (how much weight you have been Deadlifting in the past and how much weight you are deadlifting now).
- However, under NO Circumstances, should you deadlift daily. (You just should NOT DL daily).
Hope this helps…