This will definitely depend on your
- If you have a Sedentary or Active Lifestyle
- Engaged in any Sporting/Gym activities or not
- Your Eating Habits
- Do you Rest Enough
- Your Genetics
Overall though, would suggest you do the following:
- Eat Well…Do NOT Skip any meals… Include a Good Amount of Quality Protein with ALL YOUR MEALS. Ensure you have a Calorie Surplus
- Workout. You need to give your body a reason to grow…otherwise, it will not. I would recommend Strength Training with Free Weights, which has Progressive Overload and Linear Progression as its Foundation.
- Rest is equally, if not more, important. Don’t workout everyday. Have Rest Days between the days that you Workout.
With all the above, you should build Strength and Muscle, quite quickly.
Hope this helps !