May 30, 2017 at 4:27 pm #1133SainadhParticipant
How do I reduce belly fat within one week by doing exercises at home, can anyone suggest some exercises?May 30, 2017 at 4:31 pm #1134BR SrinivasanKeymaster
Depending upon how much Belly Fat you have accumulated, it is not going to be possible to reduce all the extra Fat within one week…even if it were possible, it wouldn’t be healthy.
Understand that it took a LONG TIME for the Extra Fat to accumulate and will take time to go away.
No Exercise is going to accomplish this within one week.
In fact, more than Exercise, you need to Concentrate more on Food. Remember, YOU CANNOT OUT EXERCISE A BAD DIET.
And, before we delve into any discussion, if it only Belly Fat that you have accumulated (and not elsewhere), please get yourself screened IMMEDIATELY for Diabetes/Pre-Diabetes.
Ok, continuing on…
The following are my Recommendations to Reduce Extra Belly Fat, in a Healthy Manner…will likely take much more than one week to reduce.
1. Get Active. Increase the amount of walking. Take up more Household Chores that you can help out with. Some of the easier Gardening Work is a great way to get active.
2. Eat ONLY when hungry.
3. Eliminate Junk Food/Fast Food and Soft Drinks of any kind.
4. Reduce / Eliminate Intake of Simple Carbohydrates (White Rice, White Bread etc)
5. Get your Carbohydrates from eating Complex Carbohydrates such as Oats.
6. Ensure that you eat a Good Amount of Quality Protein with ALL YOUR MEALS
7. Do NOT SKIP MEALS
8. Do NOT SKIP BREAKFAST (I know…)
9. Leave a Gap of 4–5 hours between meals
10. Do NOT SNACK in-between… I Repeat…eat NOTHING in-between MEALS
11. Eat Dinner early – around 6–7 pm
12. Do NOT SNACK ON ANYTHING AFTER DINNER AND BEFORE BREAKFAST THE NEXT DAY. NOTHING MEANS NOTHING…. NO EXCEPTIONS… Drinking Water (and ONLY WATER) is ok.
13. Don’t let Stress Get to you. Be Cool. It’s NOT worth it.
With all the above, you should reduce Extra Body Fat (Including Belly Fat), quickly and in a healthy manner.
Hope this helps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.