May 17, 2017 at 4:38 pm #1111PKParticipant
Is muscleblaze mass gainer xxl is good for gain muscle, what is side effect and how we take this supplement?May 17, 2017 at 4:40 pm #1112BR SrinivasanKeymaster
You might not like my answer, but here it is:
Supplements are just that… They are there to SUPPLEMENT your Regular Food Intake… They are NOT a REPLACEMENT.
So, my question to you is…have you maxed out on Protein Intake with your Regular Food?
Good Quality Protein from you Daily Regular Food Intake is Cheaper and has No Side Effects.
My Recommendations to you are:
1. Eat a good amount of Quality Protein with EVERY MEAL
2. Do NOT SKIP ANY MEAL
3. Do NOT SKIP BREAKFAST (I know…)
4. Dietary Fat will NOT make you Fat… Avoid the Trans Fat variety
5. You also need a reason for your body to get Stronger / Grow Muscle. A well structured Strength Training program, which has Progressive Overload and Linear Progression as its Foundation will give your body that reason (to Grow Stronger and to Build Muscle).
Thus, you will need about as many grams of Protein intake per day, as your Body Weight in Pounds. So, if you weight 200 lbs, you will need 200 grams of Protein Intake per day.
If you do reach a point where it is Very Difficult / Impossible to get more Protein out of your Daily Regular Food Intake, then, you could think of Supplementing with a Good Quality Whey Protein. Ensure that it is from a Reputed Brand and is of Good Quality.
Hope this helps !
For more Specific Queries, I can be reached at:
+91-99414–73714 (WhatsApp / Call)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.