Training for OCD

Home Forums Strength and Fitness Forum Training for OCD

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am a student and I have OCD. How to exercise ?

BR Srinivasan
    Keymaster

Ok. And what all do you do in your Campus Gym? Anything specific??

I am asking, because I would like to understand if you are doing a lot of cardio based training (such as treadmill) or maybe body building type training or strength training etc… But, specifically for you, working out will release endorphins in your brain, which will calm you down, and will likely help with your OCD.

Do you feel better after a workout ?? Or no?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by BR Srinivasan.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

And it’s depressing. For a group of muscles each day. Like for chest, arms, shoulders

BR Srinivasan
    Keymaster

That’s more of a body building type routine… Anyway, does working out this way, help you with your OCD? You might try some cardio too and see if it helps you more…try jogging a couple of kilometers. See if that makes you feel better…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I workout to gain weight. Cardio and jogging will not help it??? so I don’t know what to do. And working out doesn’t help my ocd

BR Srinivasan
    Keymaster

In are you haven’t tried jogging /running yet, I suggest you give it a try. Might help a great Deal…In case you haven’t

Anonymous
    Inactive

I fear that if I run or jog, I ll loose more weight. Already I feel so lean. I’m not a good eater. I eat only very little

BR Srinivasan
    Keymaster

We can always deal with your weight a bit later on. Let’s try jogging for a couple of weeks and see how you feel. Also, let’s meet to discuss, if possible… Love to talk face to face with you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah I ll try to jog. Yeah sure

BR Srinivasan
    Keymaster

Thats great…..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.